Australasian Journal of Ecocriticism and Cultural Ecology
Volume 6 of AJE, the peer-reviewed journal of ASLEC-ANZ, has just been published, featuring papers from the 2016 Global Ecologies – Local Impacts conference.
Contributors to AJE 6 include:
- Boi Huyen Ngo on Agent Orange and Vietnamese Refugees in Australia
- Pete Hay on Poetry as Investigative Pedagogy
- Prudence Gibson on Green Man Iconography
- Jane Lee Gleeson-White on Alexis Wright’s
The Swan Book
- Tom Doig on Climate Change, Cultural Journalism and Oral History
- Iris Ralph on Australian Tongue and Ag-Gag Law
Plus, an interview with Scott Slovic and reviews of books from Cameron Muir, Vinciane Despret and Robert M. Thorson.
Our peer-reviewed journal AJE (Australasian Journal of Ecocriticism and Cultural Ecology) is published through the University of Sydney at https://openjournals.library.sydney.edu.au/index.php/AJE/